No information or internships may be posted on the Site which are illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory, or which infringe on the rights of third parties. SCAE reserves the right to remove any postings to the Site, or to otherwise change the Site, at any time and for any reason.
This Site and the information contained on this Site are provided on an 'as is' 'as available' basis. SCAE has not investigated the backgrounds of individuals posting information on this Site or the validity of any information posted. SCAE makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the information contained in this Site, or the internships obtained or advertised on this Site. You agree to indemnify and hold SCAE harmless for any damages or losses which you suffer as a result of your use of any information on the Site, or your inability to use the Site.
* 1. We will not use or disclose your personal information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
* 1.1 to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
* 1.2 to keep you informed about us and our sevices about this website;
* 1.3 if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
* 2. We will not sell, trade or rent you Personal Information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirments and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see the Personal Information. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or act or omission of third parties who recieve the Personal Information.
* 4. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, we may also gather anonomous information which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
Posted by SCAE 28th May 2003.